Sunday, December 15, 2019

Without Words




Assalammualaikum. It's been long since i wrote it here. How have you been doing? I wish you are always at ease in all your undertakings. :)

Have you been in a situation in which you dont know what it is that's bothering you? As if there is some unfinished issue. But then again, you have no clue what it is about.

You feel stagnant. Not really at ease, but also not to say that you are drowned in sadness anyway.
How do you cope with your mind when this thinking strikes you?

Often, I would find a space to reflect my deeds. I need to search a 'me' time. And that is when I will build my thoughts about my life. What are my weakness that I need to restrengthen it with a new perspective of paradigm? What are my strength that I need to keep it still and firm, so that it will not be shaken?

Every single day of our life is a test from Allah. He creates us but to test of whom are among us is obedient, and whom are not towards Him. 

At times, our desires misguide us from what is permissible by Him. When you realize this, do not give up. Get back to Allah. Speak in your duaa. Whatever disappointments, sadness, anxiety or confusions that you are in, tell Him. Then, have faith with all your heart, that Allah indeed Hears you and Knows more than you do. Allah Loves you, because He knows you are delicate and fragile. And we need Him. In everything.

Sometimes there is this feeling in our heart, that we've been longing to say it to another person. So that the person hears it. But at certain situation, you just keep it to yourself. And everyday, you mention it in your duaa. As a replacement that maybe, or somehow, Allah will grant your prayers in a way that He Knows best. Because you know it is still important to you, with or without conversation. 

Till again, truly.





No comments:

Post a Comment