Sunday, January 6, 2019

I'm Still Alive

Assalammualaykum and hi dear readers!
It's been way too long since I wrote an entry in my blog. Looking back, there was not even one entry that I wrote in 2018!
You must have been thinking what on earth do housemanship life did to me, yeah? :O

Frankly speaking, being a houseman is a tremendously challenging phase as a junior doctor. To be able to adapt yourself in a working environment need constant perseverance, patience, and bravery. Not to forget, a fit physical body, mind, emotional, and spiritual values also plays a role in determining how far you can progress in becoming a competent doctor. I'll share with you some of the memorable experiences that I encounter in my HOship journey once I finished all the six postings. I would like to recap everything in one entry (or perhaps in parts) later. So, stay tune okay!

I would like to say thank you for all the feedbacks on my writings. Honestly, I was truly surprised to receive some heart warming comments and emails from anonymous readers. Please, if you feel it's worth sharing, then feel free to do so. By all means, every good words and thoughts came from the inspiration that Allah gave to us. So, keep on spreading the words of love to everyone that may benefits. You will never know how words may change some people's life. I just pray that it will touch your heart in a way that it brings goodness in your life, and not the otherwise. :) 

Welcome 2019.

Yours truly, RNS.



No comments:

Post a Comment