Monday, July 29, 2019

Graduated Housemanship Years


Alhamdulillah, my housemanship years has ended just a few days ago. Happy? To be honest, its a mixed feeling. While some had a smooth sailing journey, I can say mine is not. Nevertheless, I believe what Allah has put me through, has trained me of what I've become today. But I never dare to say that the training years is enough. There's just so much more to learn. And hopefully this drives me to be completely passionate in learning deeper in the field that I'm seeking forward to further later on.

Of the people I met, every single of them taught me a lesson. And I'm definitely thankful for that. Especially to the one who left me a meaningful experience that I will never forget. :) On the other hand,  they brought out the inner side of me dealing with different kinds of personality that I acquainted.

Most of the postings I've been through as a Houseman - I enjoyed it. Although, there were circumstances that made me cry,  feeling demotivated, anger and frustrated. But hey, if not because of those difficult moments, I will never taste the sweetness of progressing into a Medical Officer, don't you think so?

Of course, I'm aware that being a Medical officer is much more challenging. Now it's the time for you to make a decision on your patients with your clinical judgements. The responsibility is real now. No more backups like HO days. Be firm with your stands and be brave to face it.

Well, I don't know what more to share specifically about my Housemanship years. Maybe if you would like to shoot me up with questions, I can try to give a response in my next entry, Inshaallah.

That's all for now. I gotta go to bed.
Uhh ho, its already almost 2 am. To my juniors starting their housemanship soon,  good luck ye!


"Just keep the passion up. Always remember that its not all about your survival but it also about patient's life and hope is upon you.  Tiredness and stress will always on the road. But care, kindness, passion and at the end the smile of your patient is always the best gift that you can have." -Will always remember these words. 

  
It's been long since I spent my time reading out of medical field materials. Something about spiritual content that has somehow been left for a while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment